When you cook with Ironclad Knives, it’s like cooking with German steel blades wrapped in wool. Because you are.
The blade of this traditional chef's knife is hand-crafted premium stainless steel with a handle made with Shear Edge™️ technology — a first of its kind natural replacement for plastic born from a tight matrix of sheep’s wool fibres to produce a handle that is lighter, stronger and far more sustainable than traditional plastic.
The Santoku Knife is made in partnership with Victory Knives, who have been manufacturing knives in Aotearoa, NZ since 1927. Well balanced and versatile, it’s the perfect everyday tool for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing.
Like all of Ironclad's products, Ironclad Knives are made to last and come with a lifetime guarantee.
- Weight - approximately one medium sized heirloom tomato (150g)
- 180mm blade length
- 48mm blade height at handle
- 130mm handle length
- Hand wash with scrubbing brush and hot soapy water
- Hand-made in Aotearoa, New Zealand
- Made with our friends at Victory Knives