The ultimate choco-mix for the ultimate choco-lover. One milk, one dark and one white chocolate bar to satisfy any kind of choco craving.
1 x Tony's Chocolonely Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt 51%, 180g bar: This dark chocolate bar has got it all: almonds and sea salt. A golden match! Pass the salt please...
1 x Tony's Chocolonely Milk Chocolate 32%, 180g Bar: Not just a classic milk chocolate bar, but Tony's classic chocolate bar. It was the first bar they ever made, back in 2005. Tony’s Chocolonely gave it a screaming red wrapper to attract attention to their main mission - 100% slave-free chocolate.
- 1 x Milk Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt 32% 180g bars: Tony's Chocolonely likes to do things differently and this bar is no exception. They took their classic milk chocolate and added crunchy caramel (yea, you heard right) and flakes of sea salt. Sweet and salty never tasted soooo good. Well, at least that’s what our chocofans think. It’s our best seller!
Just so ya know, the bars won’t come with “Choc Lover's Bundle” packaging, and if you’ve ordered other bars too we’ll pop them all together.
Storage advice: Store in a cool, dry and dark place, but not in the fridge.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
- Country of Origin - Belgium
- Exists to support cocoa farmers and make 100% slave-free chocolate the industry norm
- May contain traces of gluten, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
Hello there, I'm Tony's Chocolonely. I exist to end slavery in the chocolate industry. My mission is to make 100% slave free the norm in chocolate. Together with you. Together we'll make all chocolate 100% slave free. Are you in? Noticed that our bars aren't equally divided? That's because the chocolate industry is unequally divided. The profits aren't shared equally, so our bars can't be either.