So you want to be the life of the party, but you don't want the 'life' that comes with drinking? Tag in Seedlip Spice 94 & Tonic! This non-alcoholic spirit mixed with East Imperial's refreshing New Zealand-made tonic is your ticket to a better buzz! So grab a glass and spark your senses without the hangover. Cheers!
This Seedlip Spice 94 & East Imperial Tonic pack includes:
1 x Seedlip Spice 94 700mL bottle: Seedlip Spice 94 is a non-alcoholic spirit with an aromatic flavour profile. It has a warm spice-led flavour from Allspice berries sourced from Jamaica, citrus top notes from Lemon and Grapefruit peels, and a long bitter finish from high-quality barks. The aromatic blend in Seedlip Spice 94 is made with Allspice berries, Cardamom, Grapefruit Peel, Lemon Peel, Oak & Cascarilla bark.
- 10 x 180mL cans East Imperial Tonic Water: East Imperial Tonic Water is elegantly crafted and contemporary tasting, with the highest quinine levels available in the market. Rounded out with top notes of Thai Lemongrass and Manao Lime. With a bold, distinctive flavour, our Tonic Water was inspired by the traditional Long Pink Gins made famous centuries ago at the Pegu Club in Rangoon, Burma. To recreate your own, simply add two to four dashes of bitters to a long Gin and Tonic.
How do you drink Seedlip?
- All Seedlip spirits are best served with tonic/soda or as the base for non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Alcohol carries flavour very well, as does sugar – Seedlip contains neither – but when mixed with tonic or within cocktails our spirits really shine and open up the complexity & strength of our plant distillates.
- We always recommended Seedlip is served as a 50ml measure over lots of ice, partnered with a mixer, and never drank neat.
- To garnish, we suggest using a Sugar Snap Pea for Garden 108 (we like to gently snap it, so it releases all those lovely green notes); an Orange twist for Grove 42; and a Grapefruit peel for Spice 94 – it makes all the difference!
Our recommended Seedlip Spice 94 & Tonic recipe is:
- Seedlip Spice 94w/ East Imperial Tonic Water: Build over ice in your favourite glass with 50ml Seedlip Spice 94 mixed with 125ml East Imperial Tonic Water. Garnish with a slice of Grapefruit peel.