Created by Kelly Gibney
This simple cocktail transports you with the bright aromatics of spring. The scent of fresh herbs used as a garnish delivers a heightened sensory experience. Try to use an artisan kombucha with a natural, handcrafted flavour.
- 50ml Seedlip Garden 108
- 200ml Kombucha - approx
- Sprig fresh dill or fennel fronds
- Long piece sliced cucumber
- Nasturtium flower to garnish (optional).
- Fill a glass with ice (large ice cubes look great).
- Add Seedlip Garden 108. Top with kombucha and add fresh garnishes.
Fennel was valued as a magic herb. In the Middle Ages it was draped over doorways on Midsummer’s Eve to protect the household from evil spirits. As an added measure of protection, the tiny seeds were stuffed into keyholes to keep ghosts from entering the room.
Share a picture of your Seedlip creations by tagging us on Instagram @cookandnelson.