McClure’s Pickle Brine Marinade
First, eat all of the McClure's pickles out of the jar. Second, pour the brine over a couple of chicken breasts. Third, grill and ... enjoy! Or is that fourth? Anyways, our brine is the best way to give fish, chicken and even pork a tender and delicious flavor.
- Leftover McClure's brine from garlic dill pickles
- 2 all natural chicken breasts
- 1 plastic bag
- Using the remaining brine, garlic and dill from a jar of McClure's garlic dill spears, in a 1 gallon plastic bag place your clean and refrigerator thawed chicken breasts in the bag and pour the brine over them.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Fire up the grill, discard the liquid from the bag and place your chicken on the grill.
- Cook thoroughly and place on clean plate.
- The brine soaks into the chicken creating a very tender, flavorful and juicy meal.
We'd love to see your McClure's Pickles creations! Tag us on Instagram @cookandnelson.