This is one of the most popular Seedlip Garden 108 cocktails globally. The Garden Sour is a complex herbal based non- alcoholic cocktail with hints of Apple, Lemon and Rosemary.
- 50ml Seedlip Garden 108
- 35ml Cloudy Apple Juice
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- 20ml Sugar Syrup
- 30ml Egg White or Aquafaba
- 5ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sprig of Rosemary
- Sprig of Thyme
- Viola Flowers.
- Measure and pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Add in the rosemary and thyme.
- Add ice, seal and shake.
- Double strain into coupe glass.
- Garnish with a Viola flower or two!
The English word “violet” is taken from the Latin word “viola,” which means “violet flower” or “violet color.” Common violet flower meanings include innocence, everlasting love, modesty, spiritual wisdom, faithfulness, mysticism, and remembrance.
Recipe taken from the Seedlip x Greenshoots Recipe e-book.