By Kelly Gibney
Start your day (or brighten up your afternoon) with this indulgent Fairtrade smoothie. With a creamy banana base, flecks of rich dark chocolate and a kick of coffee, it’s a treat you can feel very good about.
- 1 All Good Fairtrade banana, frozen in chunks
- 80ml Kōkako filter coffee (cooled) or 30ml Kōkako espresso (cooled)
- 50g Tony’s Chocolonely 70% Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Noble Maple Syrup 02: (Tahitian Vanilla Bean matured maple)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (any will work)
- Generous pinch ground cinnamon
- Place all your ingredients into a powerful blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with additional chopped chocolate.