Mums like nothing better than a handcrafted gift on Mother's Day. So why show them how "Berry Grateful" you are by treating them to a special Mothers Day Seedlip Cocktail that is both delicious & full of love.
- 40ml Apple & Raspberry Cordial
- 50ml Seedlip Garden 108
- Dash of bitters
- Sparkling soda water
- Raspberry sugar snap
- Edible Flower
- Measure cordial and Seedlip Garden 108 into shaker.
- Add ice. Shake well.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with sparkling soda water.
- Garnish with Edible Flower
Apple & Raspberry Cordial:
- 250ml Boiling Water
- 2 tsp Loose Apple Tea
- ¼ C Sugar
- ½ C Frozen Raspberries
- ½ Tsp Citric Acid
- Steep apple tea in boiling water for 15 mins, add sugar to dissolve.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Strain loose tea, and pour liquid into blender.
- Add citric acid and frozen raspberries.
- Strain through sieve or muslin. (Keep this if you want to make sugar snap for garnish)
- Bottle & refrigerate.
Raspberry Sugar Snap:
(Keep the remnants after straining the cordial.)
- Put these raspberry cordial remnants into a small pot.
- Add ½ C of sugar.
- On a low heat allow sugar to dissolve, stir regularly.
- Once it forms a sticky consistency, check a drop in a cool water of glass.
- If the drop goes hard and lands as a ball on the bottom of the glass – take pot off the heat.
- With a spatula spread spoonful’s on greaseproof paper and allow to set hard.
- Store in an airtight container once cooled.