Seedlip Spice 94 Blossom
Despite the dainty name and hue, this cocktail packs a burst of flavour like any classic.
Zesty, yet fresh with subtle mint and lingering Spice flavours, it is a perfect aperitif drink to open the palate.
- 60ml Seedlip Spice 94
- 10ml Rose Syrup
- 15ml Grapefruit Cordial (I used Bickford’s Pink Grapefruit Cordial)
- 30ml Grapefruit Juice
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- Measure all ingredients and add into a shaker.
- Fill shaker ¾ with ice.
- Close shaker and shake vigorously.
- Double Strain into a chilled martini or coupe glass.
- (Strain through a fine strainer to catch any mint leaf debris).
- Garnish with a Rose petal or alternatively a mint leaf.
Created by Gina Nicholls, Bar Manager, Parasol & Swing, Auckland Viaduct.