Deep Fried McClure's Pickle Recipe
The Perfect Fried McClure's Pickle, You asked and here it is! The recipe for the perfect fried McClure's Pickles. So many of our fans have asked us for our favourite Fried Pickle recipe ... Well, here it is. Bold, flavorful and simple. Everything you'd expect from us. Give it a try! ❤️🥒
- Spicy McClure’s Pickles
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup pork rind crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Place flour on one plate, whisk together an egg and milk in a bowl and place pork rind crumbs on a third plate.
- Dredge the pickles in the flour, then dip in the egg wash and finally press into the pork rinds to coat completely. Repeat until all pickles are coated.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pickles, in batches if necessary, until golden and brown. 1 - 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Serve immediately! Great with a side of Kewpie Mayo or Ranch Dressing