Seedlip Cranberry and Basil Margarita
By Kelly Gibney
A lower alcohol take on a margarita. Cranberry juice adds a gentle sweetness and gives it a gorgeous blush colour. Basil adds a garden-fresh twist.
- 50ml Seedlip Grove 42
- 15ml blanco tequila
- 30ml cranberry juice
- 15ml lime juice
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- Flaky sea salt to coat rim
- To serve: additional fresh basil leaves
- Place the Seedlip Grove 42, tequila, cranberry juice, lime juice and basil into a shaker that has plenty of ice. Shake vigorously.
- Run a lime segment around the rim of the serving glass and dip it in flaky sea salt to create a perfect salty rim.
- Place fresh ice cubes into the glass and strain the cocktail into the glass.
We'd love to see your Seedlip creations! Tag us on Instagram @cookandnelson or Facebook @cookandnelsonnz.