Tony's Dark Milk Pretzel Toffee Chocolate Cake
Do you go knots for our dark milk pretzel toffee chocolate? Then this recipe is gonna blow your socks off. And it's made for sharing! Give it a go and then get some friends together to tuck in.
For the cake:
For the cake:
- 375g all-purpose flour
- 10g baking powder
- 50g cocoa powder
- 275g sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 365ml milk
- 250g butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Tony's dark milk pretzel toffee bar
- 250g whipping cream
- Tony's dark choco bar
- Melt your Tony's dark milk pretzel toffee and let it cool down. Do the same with the butter.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. Grease your two baking tins and dust them with cocoa powder.
- Mix your dry ingredients. Then add the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, melted butter and melted chocolate and stir everything vigorously to form a smooth mix.
- Divide the mix evenly between both baking tins and bake for 35-45 mins.
- Let the cakes cool for a few mins, then remove it carefully from the mould. Let both cakes cool completely.
- Next melt your Tony's dark chocolate and whip it with the cream.
- Place one of your bases onto a cake platter or plate, spread half of your chocolate-cream mix onto it.
- Place the second base on top and use the rest of the chocolate-cream mix for the topping. Decorate with extra choco chunks, pretzels and a drizzle of toffee.