Tony’s Chocolonely Easter Bark
Recipe by Kelly Gibney
This is such a fun explosion of colour, texture and an absolute deliciousness. Perfect for gifting at Easter time or as a playful dessert.
- 1 x 180g bar Tony’s Chocolonely Dark Chocolate
- 100g Tony’s Chocolonely White Chocolate Raspberry Popping Candy
- 4 Tony’s Chocolonely Eggstra special easter eggs halved
- Pieces of Tony’s Chocolonely chocolate – roughly chopped, use a range of dark and light flavours
- Handful roasted almonds – roughly chopped
- Handful roasted pistachio nuts – roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 1/4 cup dried strawberry slices
- Melt the dark chocolate and the white chocolate (separately) using a double boiler.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto a large tray lined with baking paper and spread out using a spatula.
- Dollop the melted white chocolate over the top – about 6 dollops. Use a chopstick or skewer to swirl the white chocolate through the dark to create areas of dark and light with swirls.
- Scatter the halved eggs on top, followed by the chocolate pieces.
- Sprinkle over the chopped nuts and lastly the freeze-dried and dried fruit.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.