Here is a NEW recipe for all the Salmon 🐟 lovers out there. This Thai Mustard Glazed Salmon uses @lilliesq Gold sauce and is such an easy one to throw on the grill any night of the week. Recipe below!
- Lillies Q Gold Sauce, 150 grams
- Dark brown sugar, 75 grams
- Lime juice, 40 grams
- Fish sauce, 27 grams
- Soy sauce, 27 grams
- Fresh ginger, 20 grams
- Black garlic, 20 grams
- Chili flakes, 4 grams
FOR THE GLAZE:
- Peel the ginger and grate using a microplaner.
- Peel the garlic and add the cloves to a blender/food processor. Process until puree or paste like. Slice and juice the fresh limes.
- Add all ingredients to a small pot. While whisking the glaze, slowly bring the temperature up just until the sugar melts.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Once cooled, store in the fridge up to 24 hours before use.
- Portion salmon into desired size. Remove skin and pin bones.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, then rub lightly with a touch of oil.
- Heat one grill burner on high while leaving the second off to cook with indirect heat.
- Mark the fish on both sides quickly and carefully to get nice grill marks (we are not trying to cook, just mark the salmon).
- Once marked, place on the indirect heat and glaze every 5 minutes (3x), closing the lid to allow the glaze to stick.
- Leaving the skin on, place salmon with skin side down on a smoker rack (spray rack with cooking oil first to avoid sticking)
- Glaze salmon, then put into the smoker at 225 for roughly 45 minutes. Reglaze every 15 minutes.
Share a picture of your Lillie's Q creations by tagging us @cookandnelson.